The Cellular Network Not Available For Voice Calls - In today's connected world, having access to a reliable cellular network is essential. With the increasing use of smartphones, especially in developed countries like America, the use of cellular networks is a necessity. Whether it's for business or personal use, we rely on our phones to make and receive calls, send messages, and access the internet. However, there are times when we may find ourselves unable to make or receive voice calls due to the unavailability of the cellular network. In this article, w2wnetwork explore the causes of this issue and some possible solutions. Before that, we also advised you to read Network Locked Sim Card Inserted so you don't panic when your sim card is locked.
Causes of Cellular Network Not Available for Voice Calls
There are several potential causes of cellular network unavailability for voice calls. Some of the most common causes include:
1. Network Congestion: When there are too many users trying to access the cellular network at the same time, it can become congested, resulting in a lack of available bandwidth for voice calls.
2. Signal Interference: Signal interference can also cause problems with the cellular network. Interference can come from various sources, including other electronic devices and physical obstructions such as buildings and trees.
3. Network Maintenance: Sometimes, cellular networks undergo maintenance, which can result in temporary unavailability of voice calls.
4. Network Outages: Network outages are another common cause of cellular network unavailability for voice calls. These outages can be caused by weather events, power outages, or equipment failure.
Solutions for Cellular Network Not Available for Voice Calls
If you're experiencing cellular network unavailability for voice calls, there are several potential solutions that you can try:
1. Move to a Different Location: If signal interference is the cause of the problem, moving to a different location can help. Try going outside or to an area with fewer obstructions.
2. Restart Your Phone: Sometimes, a simple restart of your phone can resolve network issues. Turn your phone off and back on again to see if this resolves the issue.
3. Check Network Settings: Make sure your network settings are set up correctly. Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options and ensure that Voice and Data is turned on.
4. Contact Your Network Provider: If the issue persists, contact your network provider. They may be able to identify and resolve the problem remotely.
5. Use Wi-Fi Calling: If you have access to Wi-Fi, you can use Wi-Fi calling as an alternative to cellular network calls. Wi-Fi calling uses your internet connection to make and receive calls, and it's often a more reliable option in areas with poor cellular coverage.
6. Reset network settings: If none of the above solutions work, try resetting your network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset all network settings, including Wi-Fi passwords and VPN settings. To increase your knowledge about network technology, we recommend that you read our previous article about Virtual Pro Network, maybe you will need it in the future.
7. Check for carrier updates: Sometimes, carrier updates can fix issues with cellular network unavailability for voice calls. Go to Settings > General > About to check for available carrier updates.
Cellular network unavailability for voice calls can be a frustrating issue to deal with. However, by understanding the causes and potential solutions, you can take steps to resolve the problem and stay connected when you need to make or receive a call.