Currently in America, there is a trend with one of the game applications called EA Desktop, but with many users in America causing this EA application to experience problems, until now many users report that they get the error message "EA Desktop App Won't Launch". For some users, when they try to download or install a game on their EA app, a launch error message appears. This makes them unable to run their games/apps. Now on this occasion we will provide a solution to overcome EA Desktop App Won't Launch, keep reading, so that there are no errors when running the EA Desktop application. But before that, we also advised you to read Network Locked Sim Card Inserted so you don't panic when your sim card is locked
There are multiple reasons why the EA Desktop App may fail to launch. Some of the common reasons are:
1. Corrupt game/app files: Sometimes, certain game or app files may get corrupt during installation, causing the EA app to face difficulties when launching. To fix this problem, you can try re-installing the game or the EA app.
2. Outdated game/app version: If you have an old version of the game or the EA app installed, it may cause issues with launching the EA Desktop App. You can update the game or install the latest patch to fix this issue.
3. Crashed saved files: Occasionally, locally saved files in your system can get corrupted and prevent the app or game from launching. To fix this problem, you can try deleting the specific corrupted files and then attempt to launch the app again.
If you encounter an error message when launching a game from the EA app, there are several methods you can try to fix the issue. By following these methods, you can get the EA app up and running again, and enjoy all your favorite games without any interruptions.
One way to troubleshoot the error message when launching the EA app is to reload the app page. Follow these steps to do so:
1. Open the EA app and navigate to the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Click on the horizontal-lined icon, then select "View Option".
3. Press the "Reload Page" button.
4. Once you have reloaded the page, try launching the game again to see if the issue has been resolved.
Run EA App as an Administrator
Running the EA App as an administrator can give it the necessary permissions and access to perform its functions properly.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Go to the Start menu and search for the EA App.
2. Right-click on the EA App and select "Open file location" to go to its installation folder.
3. Right-click on the EA App icon again and select "Properties".
4. Click on the "Compatibility" tab and scroll down to find the checkboxes.
5. Check the option "Run this program as an administrator".
6. Click on "Apply" and then "OK".
7. Launch the EA App again to see if the issue is resolved.
Clear EA App Cache- Run EA app Recovery as administrator
To resolve the issue of the EA app not launching, you can try clearing the app cache. Clearing the cache can help in getting rid of outdated versions and protecting your personal information. You should also read Approved Providers Network to increase your knowledge about technology networks.
Here are the steps to clear the EA App cache and run it as an administrator:
1. Right-click on the EA App and select "Open File Location" to open the installation folder.
2. Right-click on "App Recovery" and select "Run as Administrator". Click "Yes" to allow.
3. Click on "Clear Cache" to clear the cache.
4. Once the process is complete, the EA App will relaunch automatically. You can now try launching the game again.
Reinstall the EA App
If some files within the EA app become corrupted, it can cause issues with launching the app.
In such cases, you can follow these steps to reinstall the app:
1. Close the EA app by clicking on the Exit option in the top-right corner.
2. Go to the Start menu and type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
3. Select "Uninstall a program" and search for the EA app.
4. Right-click on the EA app and select "Uninstall."
5. Reinstall the app and then try launching the game again.
Lower the User Account Control (UAC) Settings
The User Account Control (UAC) is a security feature that helps prevent malware from affecting your computer. The administrator sets the level of access for UAC on the system. However, sometimes UAC may not detect files correctly and consider them bugged or crashed, causing the EA app to fail to launch. In such cases, you can try lowering the UAC settings by following these steps:
1. Close the EA app and go to the Start menu.
2. Type "UAC" in the search bar.
3. Drag the slider down to the lowest setting and click "OK."
4. Relaunch the EA app and try installing the game again.